Basic overview of the Metallurgy Mod:
The Metallurgy Mod is a very extensive and in-depth mod that aims to improve the basic mining system in Minecraft. As is stands, the mod currently adds over fourty new different types of ores and materials. However, as of now the work and progress on the Metallurgy mod has halted and there has been no new features for a while. But, the mod still has a lot of features and I highly recommend downloading and installing it.
How to use the Metallurgy Mod:
There is no real way to use the Metallurgy Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Metallurgy Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Metallurgy Mod:
- This mod adds nine new base metals to the game: Copper, Tin, Bronze, Hepatizon, Angmallen, Damascus Steel, Manganese, and Steel.
- It also adds five precious metals to the game that are more raw: Zinc, Brass, Silver, Electrum, and Platinum.
- Adds over ten new Nether metals into the game including: Ignatius, Shadow Iron, Lemurite, Shadow Steel.
- Also adds over twenty new fantasy metals: Prometheum, Deep Iron, Infusolium and Black Steel are just some of the man additions.
How to Install the Metallurgy Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Metallurgy Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Metallurgy Mod:
- There most recent update for the Metallurgy Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.