Basic overview of the Metroid Prime Mod:
The Metroid Prime Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 adds many new features and functions into the game. If you are a fan of the Metroid series in any way shape or form then you will love this mod! This mod adds new armoured suits, new plasma beams, and lots and lots of other crazy stuff too! So what are you waiting for? Why not jump in and enjoy this wonderful Minecraft mod in all its glory!
How to use the Metroid Prime Mod:
To use the Metroid Prime mod, you first of all need to install with Minecraft Forge. You can find a detailed installation guide on this post. Then, if you open up your latest save file and everything has been done correctly the mods features should automatically enable.
Metroid Prime Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Metroid Prime Mod:
- This mod adds a range of new abilities. Including a space jump, speed booster and screw attack!
- Phazon is a very rare and volatile substance that plays a vital part in the mods play.
- Some of newest armor additions include the Phazon, Gravity and Varia suits!
- The Wave Beam is a new weapon that can pierce through walls!
- The Plasma beam will pierce multiple enemies and will also start a fire!
How to Install the Metroid Prime Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Metroid Prime Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Metroid Prime Mod:
There are no public changelogs for this Minecraft mod.