Basic overview of the MetroWorld Client + Mod:
The MetroWorld Client + Mod is a great mod created by the Russian developer ‘Miron_Bleek’. It adds in many of the features that you can find in the game Metro2033. This mod makes it so that you can adopt many of the features into your game for both client and server – however it should be known that as of now this mod is entirely in Russian. So what are you waiting for? Download this mod today and enjoy all of its fantastic features.
How to use the MetroWorld Client + Mod:
There is no real way to use the MetroWorld Cient + Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
MetroWorld Client + Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the MetroWorld Client + Mod:
- This mod adds in a whole new range of blocks and items that will add variety into your game.
- This mod adds in a gas block which is undestroyable in survival, it will damage you 1 hear per second.
- You can combat this by equipping a gas mask. A GP-5 gas mask is from the game Metro2033.
How to Install the MetroWorld Client + Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the MetroWorld Client + Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the MetroWorld Client + Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the MetroWorld Cient + Mod.