Basic overview of the Mine Little Pony Mod:
The Mine Little Pony Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a brilliant modification that changes everything about your Minecraft game. This mod adds in many models and textures that makes your Minecraft character look like a Pony! This mod is compatible with both Minecraft multiplayer and single player. Players who don’t have the Mine Little Pony mod installed will still be able to see you completely normal, as the skins work both ways.
How to use the Mine Little Pony Mod:
- To use the Mine Little Pony mod for Minecraft 1.8 you first of all need to download and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then, start your Minecraft single player or server and the mod’s features should automatically be enabled for you to experience.
Mine Little Pony Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mine Little Pony Mod:
- When playing with the Mine Little Pony Mod installed, you can choose to be the Earth Pony!
- You can then also choose to play as a Unicorn.
- Furthermore, you can choose to be a pegasus or even a alicorn!
- Pegasus ponies flap their wings and Unicorns will hold items infront of them as if by magic!
How to Install the Mine Little Pony Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mine Little Pony Mod:
Unfortunately, there are no public changelogs for this Minecraft mod.