Basic overview of the MineBattles Mod:
The MineBattles Mod is a mod going on minigame that allows you to craft infantry units, turrets and power in order to battle your friends. This mod can be installed for servers and client so you can play it with your friends. So what are you waiting for, download the MineBattles mod today and enjoy all of its features.
How to use the MineBattles Mod:
There is no real way to use the MineBattles Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
MineBattles Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the MineBattles Mod:
- This mod adds 3 military units so far. They are the knight, soldier, and archer. They attack mobs and can follow you. If you right click them, then they will follow you or protect an area.
- There is a block added called the Battle Block. You use the battle block to spawn the soldiers.
- When you right click on the block, it will open a screen showing 3 buttons.
- You need iron ingots to spawn these mobs.
- The Mobs are all wearing some armor. So, you can take them to battles with other mobs!
How to Install the MineBattles Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the MineBattles Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the MineBattles Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the MineBattles Mod.