Basic overview of the MineChess Mod:
Chess is a really popular sport. Most people in the world know what it is. It is a game for the intelligent. A lovely game, it works your brain to the max. Only a few became successful chess players. Not everyone can win at it or be the best. However most people can play it and it is really fun. You can challenge your friend or foe. Chess is a game for everyone.
Chess in Minecraft is twice as fun, it is one of the most popular sports in one of the most popular games. Playing it with a friend in Minecraft can be fun. Really it is a simple add on for the game, but it can grant you with a few hours of fun.
How to use the MineChess Mod:
There is no real way to use the MineChess Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
MineChess Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the MineChess Mod:
- The mod features itself as a big chess board in your game, wherever you desire it to appear. You control the chess board with a “magic wand” and select the figures then click where you want them to move.
- Personally, the fluidity of this mod could be improved slightly.
- Overall, a great download for both SMP and client-side Minecraft.
How to Install the MineChess Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the MineChess Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the MineChess Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the MineChess Mod.