Basic overview of the Minecraft Forge Mod:
The Minecraft Forge mod, isn’t really a mod per say, but it does modify your game and installs in the same way. In the earlier days of Minecraft, no pre-required installations were necessary. However, as we all know, improvements are gradually made over time. This is true to anything, but especially to Minecraft modding. The extensive improvements of modding, in regards to reliability, compatibility and complexity have paved way for a need for prerequisites. Forge has been updated many times but the latest update ports it to Forge 1.9.
How to Install ANY FORGE mods for 1.9
How to use Minecraft Forge Mod:
Minecraft Forge allows you to use other mods that without it you would not be able to do so. Once you have installed Minecraft Forge, you then need to follow your desired mods installation instructions. Minecraft Forge also improves overall game performance too. Note that Minecraft Forge is not required by all mods, but it is recommend that you install it regardless as it if you want to enjoy most of the modding communities work, then this will be a necessary step that you have to take. At times, the installation of Minecraft Forge will allow you to access further features of a mod that without it would be unavailable. It is also recommend that you download Forge with a fresh Minecraft.jar.
Minecraft Forge Mod Video Showcase:
How to Install the Minecraft Forge Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for your desired Minecraft version
- Go to the following location: %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open your Minecraft.jar with WinRar.
- Open the previously downloaded Minecraft forge zip file.
- Drag the contents of the Minecraft forge zip file into your Minecraft.jar. and launch then you are done!
- You can then select the mod you want to download and enjoy!
Changelogs of Minecraft Forge Mod:
If you wish to view the changelogs for the latest version of the Minecraft Forge Mod, then CLICK HERE.