Basic overview of the Minecraft Oculus Rift Mod:
If you are up to date with the latest technological advancements then you might know of the Oculus Rift. You might not know that you can use it in Minecraft in all of its glory! This new mod, which is only available to use thanks to very complex coding, allows you to control the view of your character simply just by attaching the Oculus Rift and using it like you would for other games.
How to use the Minecraft Oculus Rift Mod:
- To use the Minecraft Oculus Rift Mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Minecraft Oculus Rift Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Minecraft Oculus Rift Mod:
- This mod is pretty awesome, if you have an Oculus Rift then I definitely recommend that you get it.
- You can control the movement and view of your players head simply by turning yours.
- You can still access all of the pre-existing Minecraft features.
- Compatible with 1.8
How to Install the Minecraft Oculus Rift Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Minecraft Oculus Rift Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Minecraft Oculus Rift Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Minecraft Oculus Rift Mod. Unfortunately this mod has been discontinued but can still be downloaded from the link below.