Basic overview of the Miner’s Dimension Mod:
There are many mods that only add one feature and don’t change the way that you play Minecraft. The Miner’s dimension mod changes how you play Minecraft! This mod shouldn’t be installed if you are a player that likes a challenge, as this mod decreases the difficulty of finding and searching for ores. This mod is very simple, but adds variety and something different into your gameplay.
How to use the Miner’s Dimension Mod:
- To use the Miner’s dimension mod you first of all need to enchant a pickaxe with silk touch. Then, harvest some coal ore with the silk touch pickaxe and create a portal shape. Light the portal with a flint and steel and enter it to gain access to the Miner’s dimension.
Miner’s Dimension Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Miner’s Dimension Mod:
- Use a silk touch pick axe to harvest some coal ore.
- Build a portal shape out of coal ore and then light it with flint and steel.
- Enter the portal to gain access to the Miner’s dimension.
- You will find 64 layers of smoothstone combined with every ore.
- Any ore can spawn randomly in any location in the Miner’s dimension.
How to Install the Miner’s Dimension Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Miner’s Dimension Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Miner’s dimension mod.