Basic overview of the MineTech Mod:
The MineTech Mod is a new mod that allows players to speed up their mining and resource collecting by adding in effecient tools and machines powered by vanilla items. Such features like the drill and the chainsaw can be crafted. The developer, “gamerrumble” updates the mod all of the time and is very unique in its appearance.
How to use the MineTech Mod:
To use this modification, you need to first of all download and install it into your Minecraft game. Then load up MineTech Mod and craft some of the features in the mod. The mod uses vanilla items to craft the modded ones, and is currently bug free.
MineTech Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the MineTech Mod:
- The MineTech Mod is a technology based mod that adds different techs to speed up mining, building and to control the environment. Much like BuildCraft, this mod is very compatible with other mods and works well in most mod packs.
- The MineTech Mod has very professional textures and graphics.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is also compatible with server multiple player.
- The drill digs up a 3 wide 3 high and 1 deep hole when right clicked on a block.
- The fire furnance smelts resources faster than a normal furnace.
How to Install the MineTech Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the MineTech Mod and drag and drop the contents of the download into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Open up Minecraft and enjoy crafting your new bows!
Changelogs of the MineTech Mod:
The latest update for the MineTech Mod added in some new items that help in the efficiency of mining, including the chainsaw, the drill, steel armour and also a full set of steel tools.