Basic overview of the mineTunes Mod:
The mineTunes Mod is a small mod thrown together by the developer Vazkii, that is able to load up and play MP3 files. The mod acts as an iTunes but inside Minecraft, meaning you can play songs and dance to the tunes of music. You can create a playlist by selecting a name and pressing the button in the corner. Selecting a .m3u file crawls it and picks up all .mp3 files it can find. Selecting a folder has it look through it and sub folders for all .mp3 files. Streaming and extended m3u is not supported yet. You can then select a playlist and double click a song to play it. You can move or disable the HUD and change the play mode.
How to use the mineTunes Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of mineTunes Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
mineTunes Mod Video Showcase:
The mineTunes Mod currently has no public video showcases.
Key Features of the mineTunes Mod:
- Create playlists and play a list of .mp3 songs.
- Make folders, drag and drop songs of choice, and play them all in your game.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the mineTunes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the mineTunes Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.