Basic overview of the Mini Bosses Mod:
The Mini Bosses Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is created by the developer: “Tyler1555”, and adds a huge variety of new bosses into your game. This mod is only for Minecraft and veterans and the task at hand should not be underestimated. If you want to add some extra challenge to your Minecraft game then I highly recommend this brilliant combat mod. The Mini Bosses Mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and servers alike.
How to use the Mini Bosses Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mini Bosses Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mini Bosses Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mini Bosses Mod:
- The Super Slime is fairly self explanatory, it’s just a HUGE slime that you have to try and defeat.
- The Iron Zombie is very tough, agile and can even disarm players of their weapons.
- The Crawler is a half human, half spider hybrid that is very agile and tough to kill.
- The Watcher is a cross between an Ender Man and a Spider, need I say more?
How to Install the Mini Bosses Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mini Bosses Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mini Bosses Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mini Bosses Mod.