Basic overview of the Miniature Mod:
The Miniature Mod is a mod developed by the creator MMM_MasterM and adds a shrink ray to your game. This mod is updated for Minecraft 1.7.4 and client/ SMP. This mod doesn’t add a lot of features to the game but its what you can do with those features that really counts. The shrink ray not only lets you, well shrink people, but you can also make things larger and even teleport them altogether.
How to use the Miniature Mod:
There is no real way to use the Miniature Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Miniature Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Miniature Mod:
- This mod allows you to shrink parts of the world and work on shrinked worlds using normal world mechanics.
- Shrinking does not stop e.g. redstone from working. The shrinked worlds can be rescaled to normal size any time by placing a rescaling block on it.
- So for example, you can just shrink one block, or you can even build a whole castle and then shrink it down to toysize! The possibilities are really endless with this mod!
How to Install the Miniature Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Miniature Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Miniature Mod:
- There most recent update for the Miniature Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.