Basic overview of the Minimap Sync Mod:
Outside of that, you’ll be good to go. This mod was made when the maker decided it was too hard to guide his friend to waypoints he’d set, and actually setting them was difficult. He responded to this by making a mod which allows the server, and all people with this mod, to use the same waypoint list. For those of you who don’t know, waypoints are markers that you make to remind you where you’ve been. If you’ve ever found something important (like a village), and wanted to remember where it is, you’d make a waypoint there.
How to use the Minimap Sync Mod:
There is no real way to use the Minimap Sync Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Minimap Sync Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Minimap Sync Mod:
- Server-side syncing of waypoints
- Teleporting to waypoints
- Deleting of waypoints from a server
- Compatibility for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4
- Can be installed for server and client.
How to Install the Minimap Sync Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Minimap Sync Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Minimap Sync Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Minimap Sync Mod.