Basic overview of the Missing Things Mod:
The Missing Things Mod, is a small mod that adds in many items to the game that after you see it, you will think to yourself: “Oh yeah, why wasn’t that in the game before?”. The mod also alters some of the stack sizes of items, including horse armour, saddles and potions. The mod can be installed for SMP and client, and works with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Missing Things Mod:
There is no real way to use the Missing Things Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. Then, you can either spawn all of the added items in, or try crafting them from scratch.
Missing Things Mod: Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Missing Things Mod:
- The Missing Things Mod doesn’t add just any Items to the game, it rather adds crafting recipes for vanilla Items and modifies the stack sizes of certain items also.
- Below is a small list of items that have been modified with reference to stack sizes:
- Potions are stackable to 4!
- Saddles are stackable to 64!
- Beds are stackable to 64!
- Every horse armor is stackable to 64!
- Snowballs are stackable to 64!
- Ender Pearls are stackable to 64!
- All Minecarts are stackable to 64
How to Install the Missing Things Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Missing Things Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Missing Things Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Missing Things Mod. The developer of this mod released all of the features at one time, so don’t expect any updates coming in the future!