Basic overview of the Mithril Mod:
The Mithril Mod is an awesome mod for the latest patch of Minecraft created by the very experienced developer ‘Dawars’. This mod’s features are very straight forward, it adds mithril items including armour, weapons and more. So what are you waiting for download this mod today. Due to its relatively small nature, it fits perfectly into any mod pack for both client and server. It is also compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Mithril Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mithril Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mithril Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mithril Mod:
- This mod adds in a whole new range of mithril armour, including helmets, platevests, and platelegs.
- This mod has some awesome ore generation, generating most of the mithril in the END.
- You can also transform the mithril into something more decorative with mithril blocks.
- You can make mithril pillars too and also get ingots.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 for both server and client.
How to Install the Mithril Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mithril Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Mithril Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mithril Mod.