Basic overview of the Mjolnir Mod:
The Mjolnir Mod gives you the ability to pick up Thor’s hammer and become a god of Minecraft. The hammer does many cool things, the coolest allowing you to fire lightning across the map. The developer has noted that he will be adding more features soon, but as of now the hammer is still a nice addition.
How to use the Mjolnir Mod:
To use the Mjolnir Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Mjolnir Mod Video Showcase:
Because the mod is so new, there is currently no public video showcase showing the features of this mod.
Key Features of the Mjolnir Mod:
- To first of all activate the features of the Mjolnir Mod, you need to re-create a new world and spawn in!
- Then, you should be able to find a structure on the map that contains the Mjolnir block.
- Then you just need to break the Mjolnir block with a sword, and pick up the hammer.
- The hammer gives you the ability to toggle rain and snow, and also fire lightning from 50 blocks away.
How to Install the Mjolnir Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Mjolnir Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Mjolnir Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Mjolnir Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.