Basic overview of the Mo Axes Mod:
The Mo Axes Mod, created by the developer: GlowingWater, adds in a whole range of new axes into the game. The mod adds in 36 new axes that you can create and use to be exact – and also adds in new food axes, and also one or two cheat axes that you can use just for fun. The mod can be installed for Minecraft 1.7.10 and also works with server multiplayer. So what are you waiting for, expand the range of axes in your Minecraft game with this well thought out and balanced mod.
How to use the Mo Axes Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Mo Axes Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Mo Axes Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Mo Axes Mod, sorry about that!
Key Features of the Mo Axes Mod:
- The Mo Axes Mod adds in 36 new axes to use, including the slime axe, cactus axe, redstone axe, glowstone axe and many more.
- The mod also adds in some food axes which can be eating for 3 hunger points.
- The mod adds in a bedrock axe, a cheat axe that allows you to destroy bedrock.
- The mod can be installed for servers, client side singleplayer and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Mo Axes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mo Axes Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mo Axes Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!