Basic overview of the Mo’ Bends Mod:
The Mo’ Bends Mod is a fantastic mod created by the developer Gobbob. This mod is amazing as it adds some new animations into the game. It gives your model some more flexibility so that you don’t look rigid whilst roaming the land around you. This mod is just like the more animations mod but also adds in some extra. If you really want to, you could download both. This mod is available for the latest patch, and can be installed for servers too.
How to use the Mo’ Bends Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mo’ Bends Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mo’ Bends Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mo’ Bends Mod:
- This mod adds in an incredibly smooth running/spriting animation which you can find in the images below.
- The jump and crouch animations also flow seamlessly into one and the other.
- Gives your model a custom, flailing animation whilst falling from a height.
- Gives the model a custom set of animations for fighting with weapons, and punching others.
How to Install the Mo’ Bends Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mo’ Bends Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Mo’ Bends Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mo’ Bends Mod.