Basic overview of the Mo Buttons Mod:
The Mo Buttons Mod is a brand new mod created by the developer: “quasarhybrid”. The developer has added the ability to craft normal buttons with any vanilla material. Usually you can only create stone buttons, but with this mod installed you can creat Lapis buttons, redstone buttons, and all of the others too! So what are you waiting for, install it today!
How to use the Mo Buttons Mod:
To use the Mo Buttons Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily. Them simply just craft a button in the normal way you usually would, only now you can use any material you want!
Mo Buttons Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase of the Mo Buttons Mod.
Key Features of the Mo Buttons Mod:
- The mod centers around the idea of crafting buttons with any material.
- Instead of just having to stick to stone buttons, this mod allows users to use any VANILLA material whilst making them.
- This means you can have a variety of colours and styles!
- The mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Mo Buttons Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Mo Buttons Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Mo Buttons Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Mo Buttons Mod.