Basic overview of the Mo’ Creatures Mod:
The Mo’ Creatures Mod created by DrZhark is a very famous modification and I am sure you have all heard of it. It adds a lot of new creatures into Minecraft. This mod is very extensive and is huge improvement to anyone’s Minecraft world. It’s safe to say that Vanilla Minecraft does not offer the same diversity of animals that real life does, but there is no reason why they shouldn’t. It would be impossible to list all of the new features without boring you – so I’ll condense!
How to use the Mo’ Creatures Mod:
- It is really very simple to use the Mo’ Creatures Mod. First of all, you need to download and install the GUI API and Minecraft Forge with this mod. Then, once starting your game, if done correctly, all of the added creatures should already be roaming around!
Mo’ Creatures Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mo’ Creatures Mod:
- This mod adds mobs like Mini Golems, Silver Skeletons, Komodo Dragons, and Crocodiles!
- There are some nicer mobs however: Raccoon, more fish, elephants, mammoths, snails and so much more!
- This mod allows your Minecraft world to be so much more diverse. Adding over 30 new creatures!
- This mod is available for SMP and is being updated very often and well.
How to Install the Mo’ Creatures Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, install the GUI API which can be found on the developers blog.
- Then, delete the META-INF file from your Minecraft directory.
- Next, download the Mo’ Creatures Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mo’ Creatures Mod:
UPDATE 5.2.3: Updated compatibility to suit Better World Generation 4. Fixed various bugs and crash errors.