Basic overview of the Mo’ Furnaces Mod:
The Mo’ Furnaces Mod is a great little mod that adds some more furnaces into your Minecraft game. The vanilla furnace is good and all but I can’t help but feel like it smelts a little too slowly – that’s why this mod is great. It adds in a range of new furnaces that all smelt at different speeds. So what are you waiting for, download this amazing mod today!
How to use the Mo’ Furnaces Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mo’ Furnaces Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mo’ Furnaces Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mo’ Furnaces Mod:
- The furnaces in this mod are crafted in the exact same way that the vanilla furnace is.
- Each furnace that is added smelts food and ores at different speeds, varying on its type.
- Adds in a netherrack furnace, a quartz and iron furnace, as well as a brick, gold and diamond furnace.
How to Install the Mo’ Furnaces Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Mo’ Furnaces Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mo’ Furnaces Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.