Basic overview of the Mo’ Pickaxes Mod:
The Mo’ Pickaxes Mod is a very strange mod that can be installed for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4. Adding new items and weapons into the game is not a new idea, but most mods add in new tools and maintain their sole purpose and use. The Mo’ Pickaxes Mod has done things a bit differently, adding in over twenty new pickaxes to the game, some of which will just mine, some of which have abilities and some of which can even be eaten in order to gain health.
How to use the Mo’ Pickaxes Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mo’ Pickaxes Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mo’ Pickaxes Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mo’ Pickaxes Mod:
- Adds in over fifteen new different strength pickaxes that are vanilla-purposed and can only mine rocks.
- Adds in six different pickaxes that can be eaten in order to gain health.
- Adds in two low durability but efficient pickaxes.
- Adds in three more pickaxes with their own special abilities.
- Adds in two pickaxes which you have to cheat and spawn in to use, due to their OP nature.
How to Install the Mo’ Pickaxes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mo’ Pickaxes Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mo’ Pickaxes Mod:
- There most recent update for the Mo’ Pickaxes Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.