Basic overview of the Mo’ Zombies Mod:
The Mo’ Zombies Mod is a great mod for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 that adds in more different types and styles of zombies than you could ever wish for. Each zombie has it’s own distinct physical appearance and special feature. The developer of this mod coocoo617, has produced some amazing mods in the past and this one is just as in-depth. This mod is also compatible with server and client.
How to use the Mo’ Zombies Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mo’ Zombies Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mo’ Zombies Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mo’ Zombies Mod:
- This mod adds Zombie Notch into the game. He is equipped with his famous beard and t-shirt!
- This mod adds in a Zombie Miner, equipped with a hard hat, workers clothes and even a pickaxe.
- Zombie Herobrine and even a Zombie-styled Creeper will make an appearance.
- Zombie Pirate, Nether Zombie, Zombie Cyborg, Zombie Dwarf? The list is endless!
How to Install the Mo’ Zombies Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mo’ Zombies Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Mo’ Zombies Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mo’ Zombies Mod.