Basic overview of the Moar Clothing Mod:
The Moar Clothing Mod for Minecraft 1.8 opens up the possibilities that clothing offers, particularly in servers, by adding a tonne of new, exciting and unique options. The Moar Clothing Mod adds in things you wouldn’t have dreamed about having in Minecraft, things like top-hats, bracelets and capes are all featured in this brand new mod. The textures and models are fantastic, and it can also be installed on servers too.
How to use the Moar Clothing Mod:
There is no real way to use the Moar Clothing Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Moar Clothing Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Moar Clothing Mod:
- This mod will only work if you download it with the LIFEMMO via the Technic launcher.
- Then you need to join the mod creators server so that the features can install onto your launcher.
- Then, once done, you will have access to all of the new clothing features.
- Capes, hats, top-hats, sunglasses, tattoos and bracelets all feature in this unique mod.
- Regularly updated and kept bug-free.
How to Install the Moar Clothing Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Moar Clothing Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Moar Clothing Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Moar Clothing Mod.