Basic overview of the Mob Dismantle Mod:
The Mob Dismantle Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a great mod that changes many of the graphics and animations in the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. The main feature of this mod comes into effect after you kill an enemy mod, instead of just falling to the ground and fading away, the mob will actually break into pieces, which gives the name the Mob Amputation Mod. So what are you waiting for, there is no good reason not to download this mod!
How to use the Mob Dismantle Mod:
- To use the Mod Amputation Mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Mob Dismantle Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mob Dismantle Mod:
- Tools will have a random chance of amputating limbs of mobs. Swords and axes being the highest, followed by pickaxes, arrows and fishing hooks, and finally spades.
- Can be configured to allow 100% success in amputation with any item (Like in the video)
- Works only on Skeletons, Zombies and Zombie Pigmen.
- Headless mobs will eventually die after a brief moment. (Can be toggled)
- Skeleton’s attacking behaviour changes when its bow arm is cut off! (This is disabled in SMP)
- Gibs can be punched. Perfect for entertainment purposes.
- Works on SMP too!
How to Install the Mob Dismantle Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mob Dismantle Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mob Dismantle Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mob Dismantle Mod.