Basic overview of the Mob Armour Mod:
The Mob Armour Mod is created by the developer Soulas, and adds in many new armour sets to the game. The vanilla mobs now become equipped with their own unique armour, and once killed it can be equipped by the player. The armour sets have special abilities that make them a prime and valuable asset to any player.
How to use the Mob Armour Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mob Armour Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mob Armour Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mob Armour Mod:
- The Mob Armour Mod is perhaps one of the most challenging mods that you could install for Minecraft. Most mods aim to help the player, and you might be surprised to know that this mod equips mobs with upgraded armour.
- However, once you kill the mobs, you can pick-up the armour drops.
- All of the armours are of different strengths and durabilities, with some of them even giving special abilities.
- For example, equipping the Zombie Armour will give the player night vision.
How to Install the Mob Armour Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mob Armour Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mob Armour Mod:
- The latest update for the Mob Armour Mod added the Zombie Overlord. The boss has one hundred and twenty hit points, the same attack damage as a diamond sword, and wears diamond armour. Also, the developer added the Pigman King!