Basic overview of the Mob Fireworks Mod:
The Mob Fireworks Mod is a simple mod that allows you to get rid of pesky mobs in a fun and inventive way. With this mod, you can launch mobs into the air with the greatest of ease. Please note that this mod doesn’t have a post on the English/US forums, but you can find it on the Japanese Minecraft forums. This mod is a great addition to any mod pack and is compatible with many other mods out there.
How to use the Mob Fireworks Mod:
- To use the Mob Fireworks Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Mob Fireworks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mob Fireworks Mod:
- This mod doesn’t really add too many features to your game, but it does add a firework.
- All you have to do is combine a TNT with a firework to give you the Mob Launcher.
- Then, you can simply approach any mob, click on them and then launch them into the air.
How to Install the Mob Fireworks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mob Fireworks Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mob Fireworks Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mob Fireworks Mod.