Basic overview of the Mob Launcher Mod:
The Mob Launcher Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 allows you to craft specific guns that can be then used to fire mobs out of them. Each gun has a special effect! There are six mob launchers in total and they can all be used 192 times each before they break. This modification is very cool and can even be used on SMP and servers. You can use this mod with your friends and have mob launcher battles! What are you waiting for?!
How to use the Mob Launcher Mod:
- To use the Mob Launcher Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 you need to first of all download and install the mod with Minecraft Forge. Then, either craft the recipe by following it or you can drag it into your inventory while in adventure mode!
Mob Launcher Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mob Launcher Mod:
- The Enderman launcher is the most boring. It allows you to fire Enderman at things, and that is it!
- The Creeper Launcher allows you to launch creepers! They will explode and blow up on impact!
- You can also fire squids, fire any block of your choice and also have the ability to pick up blocks with a gun too!
How to Install the Mob Launcher Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Mob Launcher Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mob Launcher Mod
- Unfortunately, the changelogs for this mod are currently unavailable for public use or viewing.