Basic overview of the Mobile Base Mod:
The Mobile Base Mod is a fantastic mod created by the developer “DrunkMafia”. This mod was originally created for the ModJam competition. But is now a fully fledged mod that you can download and install for Minecraft 1.7.4. This mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge, MCPATCHER, and other dependencies. This mod can also be installed for both server and client, and has a tonne of cool new features.
How to use the Mobile Base Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mobile Base Mod Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mobile Base Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mobile Base Mod:
- You can create the canvas for the mobile base (a tent) from any colour wool that you want to.
- Then combine four canvas, four sticks and an ender eye to create a mobile base, a 8×8 tent.
- Once placed an 8×8 tent will spawn, you can then place whatever items you desire in the the tent.
- Once broken, the tent will turn into one placeable item, taking with it its content.
How to Install the Mobile Base Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mobile Base Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mobile Base Mod:
- There most recent update for the Dyeable Beds Mod simply updated to Minecraft 1.7.4.