Basic overview of the Mobs Gun Mod:
The Mobs Gun Mod is a very technical mod that allows you to shoot different vanilla items from various mob guns. Each gun has its own crafting recipe, texture and damage indicator. The mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, and can be installed for servers and client.
How to use the Mobs Gun Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mobs Gun Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mobs Gun Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase showing the features of the Mobs Gun Mod.
Key Features of the Mobs Gun Mod:
- The Mobs Gun Mod is a very simple mod that allows you to craft a variety of weapons with mobs in mind.
- You can craft a pig gun with the use of pork chops as ammo!
- You can shoot the cow gun with beef, the sheep gun with wheat, the chicken gun with feathers and more.
- Each gun has its own specific texture and has a different amount of damage.
- The mod is very simple but effective, it’s ready to install for Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Mobs Gun Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Mobs Gun Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mobs Gun Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification as when the developer released the mod, he released all of the features at the same time. However there are planned features and they should be going ahead soon.