Basic overview of the MobTalker2 Script Mod:
The MobTalker2 Script Mod lets you transform Minecraft into a visual novel styled adventure game. It features a powerful yet easy to learn scripting language that can interact with the world around it, enabling you to write and experience epic tales and adventures within Minecraft itself! The MobTalker2 Script mod allows you to write your own worlds, these can then be used in servers or client singleplayer.
How to use the MobTalker2 Script Mod:
There is no real way to use the MobTalker2 Script Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
MobTalker2 Script Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the MobTalker2 Script Mod:
- Talk with Creepers, befriend an Enderman, let that Skeleton be your guide through the dungeon… The limit is the imagination of the script writer!
- While it can be used in Survival and Creative modes, it opens up a whole new set of possibilities for Adventure Map makers.
- Now you can have real characters interact and talk with the player and control your world with powerful scripts.
- This mod is also available for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4, servers and client.
How to Install the MobTalker2 Script Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the MobTalker2 Script Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the MobTalker2 Script Mod
- The latest changelog for the MobTalker2 Script Mod updates the mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.