Basic overview of the Modded Ore Map:
The Modded Ore Map is a fairly straight forward map that can be downloaded for the latest release of console Minecraft. The map was recently edited on PC and released for Xbox and PS4 downloads. The map has a large area with many many caves. The caves include loads of different varieties of coals. You can find coal, diamond, emerald, iron, redstone all inside the modded caves, so what are you waiting for? Install this great map today and enjoy it!
How to use the Modded Ore Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Modded Ore Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick.
Modded Ore Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Modded Ore Map:
- The Modded Ore map is a great map that allows you to explore and mine coal, redstone, diamond and more.
- The mod is compatible with a variety of maps, texture packs and more.
How to Install the Modded Ore Map:
- To install the Modded Ore Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Modded Ore Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Modded Ore Map.