Basic overview of the Model Citizens Mod:
The Model Citizens Mod allows you to place player or skeleton character models into the world which can be fully posed, wear armor, hold items, and have a complete inventory that players can loot. You can use your own custom textures, or use the standard player textures uploaded to Mojang. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and also 1.8. The mod must be installed with Minecraft Forge and is compatible with a range of other mods, texture packs and other dependencies.
How to use the Model Citizens Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Model Citizens Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Model Citizens Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the Model Citizens Mod:
- Models can be spawned by using a Model Placer item, only obtainable from the Creative menu or by players breaking a model already in the world (if enabled in the config).
- Using the item produces a Steve model by default, facing your orientation.
- Right-clicking a model provides you access to its inventory.
- At the top left are standard armor slots, which will render on the model. T
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Model Citizens Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Model Citizens Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.