Basic overview of the Monster Spawner Highlighter Mod:
One of the most annoying things in Minecraft is the mob spawning system. It’s inconsistent and not accurate, well now you can change that with this new mod created by an experienced developer. This mod adds a certainty to the mob spawning system and explains itself with its name. It highlights the ground around the spawners to indicate what is happening at the exact moment. This mod is great and all, but it does somehow make Minecraft a little bit uglier!
How to use the Monster Spawner Highlighter Mod:
There is no real way to use the Monster Spawner Highlighter Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Monster Spawner Highlighter Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Monster Spawner Highlighter Mod:
- The render distance can be changed in the config file, this determines how many blocks in each direction is checked for mob spawning! You can enable/disable the mod to check for mob spawners too!
- A placed green texture indicates that a mob/creature can spawn in that particular place in daylight!
- A placed blue texture indicates that a mob/creature can spawn in that particular place at night!
- A placed red texture indicates that a mob/creature can spawn at both times!
How to Install the Monster Spawner Highlighter Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Monster Spawner Highlighter Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Monster Spawner Highlighter Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the New Gems and Ores Mod: