Basic overview of the More Armour Mod:
The More Armour Mod is a brilliant mod that does exactly what it says it’s going to! It adds more armour into the game, what more could you possibly want? This mod improves the overall variety inside Minecraft and allows you to expand your game horizons. This mod is also available for Minecraft 1.8 and is compatible with both client and server.
How to use the More Armour Mod:
There is no real way to use the More Armour Mod, you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
More Armour Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the More Armour Mod:
- This mod adds in some new shiney armour sets for many ores in the game.
- Now you can actually create armour from vanilla materials such as coal, iron, oak wood, brick and more.
- This mod is only small would serve useful in any modpack.
- Fully updated to 1.8 and currently bugless.
How to Install the More Armour Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the More Armour Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the More Armour Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the More Armour Mod.