Basic overview of the More Birds Mod:
The More Birds Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is regularly updated and is a mod that would fit well in any mod pack or collection; adding to the variety of birds in Minecraft. You can kill all of the birds in this mod and cook their meat for food. The heart and damage levels of the birds varies throughout mod which gives a great sense of variety and change.
How to use the More Birds Mod:
- There is no real way to use the More Birds Mod, you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
More Birds Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the More Birds Mod:
- This mod adds in an Eagle into the game. He will stalk the desert biome and feast on any unknowing enemy.
- Other less violent birds are also added, included are crows, seagulls and more.
- The mod also adds some rarer and uncommon birds into the game such as penguins and ostrich.
- Parrots, Toucans and Swans roam the biomes.
- Available for Minecraft 1.7.4 with Minecraft Forge download.
How to Install the More Birds Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the More Birds Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the More Birds Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the More Birds Mod: