Basic overview of the More Bows Mod:
The More Bows Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 is created by the developer ‘iDiamondhunter’. In this mod, you are given a wider range of bows to use in your game. You no longer have to suffer with the slow, unreliable default bow, you can upgrade to higher quality! I personally use this modification and believe it is a nice addition to anyone’s mod collection!
How to use the More Bows Mod:
To use this modification, you need to first of all download and install it into your Minecraft game. Then you need to collect the items and resources necessary to craft your desired bow, and then you are ready to play!
More Bows Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the More Bows Mod:
- The Reinforced bow is just like the vanilla bow, but has a higher strength and durability.
- The Iron bow can be seen as an upgraded reinforced bow, with even more durability and a slight increase to draw speed!
- The Crystal bow is perhaps one of the most powerful bows you are granted, made with two diamonds, you are granted extremely higher durability and twice as fast draw speed!
- The Legia bow will fire two arrows at once and still grants fast speed, and the frost bow will freeze and stop your enemies in their tracks!
How to Install the More Bows Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the More Bows Mod and drag and drop the contents of the download into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Open up Minecraft and enjoy crafting your new bows!
Changelogs of the More Bows Mod:
There are currently no updated or public changelogs for the More Bows mod.