Basic overview of the More Glass Mod:
The More Glass Mod is a mod created in two hours by ArchTehBoss. It adds coloured glass, cactus glass, glowstone glass and obsidian glass. The crafting recipes in this mod are all fairly straight forward and easy to follow, so there is no reason not to download it. It has a high compatibility so should fit nicely into most mod packs.
How to use the More Glass Mod:
There is no real way to use the More Glass Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
More Glass Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase demonstrating the features of this mod.
Key Features of the More Glass Mod:
- The developer of this mod, ArchTehBoss, challenged himself to make a quick and useful mod in two hours or less and the More Glass Mod was his end product.
- You can simply craft coloured glass by surrounding a glass block with a specific colour dye in the crafting table.
- You can craft obsidian glass by surrounding an obsidian block with glass, it will have equal properties.
- Glowstone glass is made in a similar way and has the exact properties of glowstone.
- Cactus glass is the last of the special blocks, and hurts entities when they walk over or touch it.
- The mod can be installed for single player client and multiplayer servers too.
How to Install the More Glass Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the More Glass Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of More Glass Mod:
- The latest update for the More Glass Mod updated it to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The developer released all of the mod’s planned items upon initial release, so there is little chance of any future updates.