Basic overview of the More Player Models Mod:
The More Player Models Mod is a brilliant new mod for Minecraft 1.7.4. This adds a tonne of new features, most of which are new animations and skins! This mod is updated regularly but unfortunately is not yet available for SMP! This mod allows you to totally customize your character height, skin and build to fit your taste no matter what it is! I highly recommend this mod as it is different and unlike anything I’ve seen before!
How to use the More Player Models Mod:
Once you have successfully installed the game, you can press F6 to bring up the mod menu and then you can edit your character’s skin, texture, build, height and more from there”
More Player Models Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the More Player Models Mod:
- You can change your model to match any other existing model in the game!
- You can change the height, build and width of your character model!
- The first item on your tool inventory will now be shown on your back – pretty cool!
- Some brand new animations are added into the game: including sit, dance, sing, love, hug, crawl and wave!
How to Install the More Player Models Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the More Player Models Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the More Player Models Mod:
UPDATE v.0.9: The latest update for this mod added new buttons for the animations. It also updated some of the particle effects, and some animation bugs too!