Basic overview of the More Recipes Mod:
The More Recipes Mod, created by the developer CoyoteCraft, adds in new recipes for vanilla items. The new recipes don’t replace any pre-existing recipes but instead just offer alternatives. Some of the recipes are easier to remember, and after using the mod for a while you might find you learn the modded recipes quicker than vanilla ones. The mod is very subtle and allows players to maintain that good old vanilla feel. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the More Recipes Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of More Recipes Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
More Recipes Mod Video Showcase:
The More Recipes Mod currently has no public video showcases.
Key Features of the More Recipes Mod:
- The mod changes and adds recipes for string, blaze rods, clay, ice, name tags and leather.
- The mod also makes it possible to smelt items back into their original materials/ i.e diamond pickaxe into diamonds.
- All recipes are now reversible meaning you can retain any resources you’ve used.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the More Recipes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the More Recipes Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.