Basic overview of the More Stuff Mod:
The More Stuff Mod created by the developer “commanderbudder”, adds over fifteen new armours to the game, ten new ores and ingots, cheese, grilled cheese and more. The mod can be installed for the latest version of Minecraft single player client, and multiplayer servers also. The mod has to be installed in tandem with Minecraft Forge as it uses connected textures on its textures.
How to use the More Stuff Mod:
There is no real way to use the Haycraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
More Stuff Mod Video Showcase:
The video below is a showcase for the More Stuff mod from the 1.3.1 update, so it is a little old.
Key Features of the More Stuff Mod:
- The More Stuff Mod aims to add features to the game that enhance gameplay, by letting players utilise vanilla resources to craft modded items.
- The mod adds fifteen new types of armour to the game, all with different strengths. The Godanite armour is the most powerful armour added.
- The mod adds cheese, grilled cheese, cheese blocks and not to mention over ten different ores and ingots.
How to Install the More Stuff Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the More Stuff Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of More Stuff Mod:
- The latest update for the More Stuff Mod updated it to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The developer released all of the mod’s planned items upon initial release, so there is little chance of any future updates.