Basic overview of the Morph Mod:
The Morph Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is created by the developer iChun. This mod was actually made in under 48 hours for the infamous ‘Modjam’ mod pack competition. But due to popular demand the creator decided to put it back up for download. This mod allows you to kill and acquire a morph of any player and animal. Then, by simply holding the morph you will shape shift into that morph!
How to use the Morph Mod:
By killing a mob you will acquire a morph. Browse previously stored morphs with the default keys. Select a morph with the ENTER/RETURN/LMB. And you can remove a morph with the DELETE/BACKSPACE.
Morph Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Morph Mod:
- This mod allows you to shape shift into any mob, person or thing.
- Simply acquire the correct morph for something and press ENTER to turn into it!
- You can access that morphs features further. So if you morph into a bat you can then fly etc.
- This mod offers support for SMP and client, so you can play online.
How to Install the Morph Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Morph Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Morph Mod:
UPDATE 0.0.7: Added more options to the config, and added ‘arms’ to the Squid, Spider and Wolf morphs.