Basic overview of the Moses Mod:
The Moses Mod is a very useful mod. Barring the religious aspect of it, it retains a very key feature of, as you can probably guess, creating a dry path in a body of water. It’s a very simple mod but the application is enormous. You could in theory clear an entire ocean if you wanted with a few simple right-clicks and then replace it all with another right-click. This mod can be downloaded for Minecraft 1.7.4 and SMP and client too!
How to use the Moses Mod:
- To use the Moses Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Moses Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Moses Mod:
- There are two items in this very simple but cool mod, the Moses Staff and the Burnt Moses Staff!
- To acquire the Moses Staff you have to light a bush/leave on fire and throw a stick at it.
- This staff will allow you separate bodies of water with a right click, and then join the water again.
- The Burnt Staff is more difficult to acquire, you need to throw it in water and then grab it before it burns!
- This staff will allow you to separate BODIES OF LAVA. Like a boss!
How to Install the Moses Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Moses Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Moses Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Moses Mod.