Basic overview of the Mowzies Mobs Mod:
The Mowzies Mobs Mod is newly released and created by the developer BobMowzie. The mod has received great support and popularity over the last few weeks because the Diamond Minecraft reviewed it, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and can also be installed for server multiplayer and single player client. The mod revolves around the idea of man-eating plants, that’s right, as if Minecraft wasn’t scary enough, there is now big plants that are capable of swallowing you whole!
How to use the Mowzies Mobs Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Samurai Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Mowzies Mobs Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mowzies Mobs Mod:
- The only thing is mod adds to the game are man-eating plants.
- They will hide in the shadows of forrest biomes waiting for their moment to strike!
- The mod is available for SMP and single player client.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Mowzies Mobs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mowzies Mobs Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mowzies Mobs Mod.