Basic overview of the Mr Gorilla Mod :
The Mr Gorilla Mod is a fun and quirky little mod created by the developer: “Soulas”. The developer has posted it as his friends mod has taken so long to get green-lighted, so instead he just posted it on Planet Minecraft. It allows you to become a gorilla by wearing armour, and also adds in three randomly spawning gorillas in the world – enjoy!
How to use the Mr Gorilla Mod :
There is no real way to use the Mr Gorilla Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mr Gorilla Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase showing the features of the Mr Gorilla Mod.
Key Features of the Mr Gorilla Mod:
- The mod adds in three new gorillas into your Minecraft game.
- The Mr Gorilla mod also adds in the ability to actually become a gorilla by wearing a specific suit.
- The mod allows gorillas to wear armor and to also get enchantments on that armor.
- Gorillas will attack passive mobs and they will also attack villagers, however they won’t fight each other.
- The gorilla armor is a bit weaker than diamond armor, but it does give more health!
How to Install the Mr Gorilla Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Mr Gorilla Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mr Gorilla Mod
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification as when the developer released the mod, he released all of the features at the same time. However there are planned features and they should be going ahead soon.