Basic overview of the So Much Food:
The So Much Food is created by the developer: “thebunnycraft” and as it says, adds in lots of good food. The mod allows you to eat pancakes, eggs, boiled eggs and so much more. The best thing about this mod is that it is compatible with lots of other mods so you shouldn’t have trouble installing it.
How to use the So Much Food:
To use this modification, you need to first of all download and install it into your Minecraft game. Then load up the So Much Food and craft some of the features in the mod. All of the mods features should automatically be enabled in your game if you have installed correctly.
So Much Food Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases highlighting the features of the So Much Food.
Key Features of the So Much Food:
- The So Much Food adds in hunger and speed pills.
- It also adds in carrots that you can harvest from the ground and split into carrot bits.
- Adds in pancakes, spaghetti and boiled eggs!
- You can craft pancakes in the way you usually would, with eggs, sugar and milk.
How to Install the So Much Food:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the So Much Food and drag and drop the contents of the download into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Open up Minecraft and enjoy crafting your new bows!
Changelogs of the So Much Food:
The latest update for the So Much Food updates the mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. As for other external updates, there actually aren’t any. The developer has only just released the mod and hasn’t updated it yet, but I’m sure there will be some in the future. The mod is updated regularly and is compatible with Minecraft Forge.