Basic overview of the Multi Candy Mod:
The Multi Candy Mod is a wonderful mod created by the developer: “Shizaku”. The mod adds different sweets and candies to the game, over fourty in fact! All of the sugary treats have different abilities and characteristics, as well as all having detailed textures. The mod can be installed with most other mods including Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Multi Candy Mod:
To use the Multi Candy Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Multi Candy Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase showing the features of the Multi Candy Mod.
Key Features of the Multi Candy Mod:
- The Multi Candy Mod adds in over fourty new types of candy that you can craft from scratch.
- All off the different candies have different and unique abilities.
- You can create things such as chocopretzels, chococandy, cinnamon rolls, candy canes and more!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Multi Candy Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Multi Candy Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Multi Candy Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Multi Candy Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.