Basic overview of the Multi Material Items Mod:
The Multi Material Items Mod allows you to craft nuggets, pickaxes, shovels, hatchets and ingots using different or multiple materials. e.g: Use iron ore with diamond ore in any vanilla tool shape to create a iron/diamond pickaxe fusion. The stats will change in real time so you know exactly what is being affected as you play.
How to use the Multi Material Items Mod:
There is no real way to use the Multi Material Items Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. Then, combine ores in a crafting table to create new multiple material items like shovels, nuggest, ingots, axes and more.
Multi Material Items Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Multi Material Items Mod:
- The Multi Material Items Mod is a very useful and very unique mod that allows the players to combine materials in order to craft new and inventive tools and weapons.
- This mod means that you no longer have to go and mine all the time, as you can simply combine ores.
- Combining an iron and diamond ore in the crafting table will give you a Diamond-Iron pickaxe/shovel etc.
- The stats such as durability and power change in real time in updated GUI so you can see what is being affected.
How to Install the Multi Material Items Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Multi Material Items Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Multi Material Items Mod:
- The Multi Material Items Mod does not have most recent changelogs due to the fact that the mod has only just recently been released. Future updates are expected however.