Basic overview of the Multiple Mobs Mod:
The Multiple Mobs Mod, created by the developer: ‘LegendOfZelda’, adds in a range of new items. The mod adds in a robust selection of new and unique weapons. The mod also adds in a new biome known as the Obsidian Field. All of the mob additions are combinations of existing vanilla mobs, like the zombie wolf! The mod is available for 1.7.10.
How to use the Multiple Mobs Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Multiple Mobs Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Multiple Mobs Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Multiple Mobs Mod, sorry about that!
Key Features of the Multiple Mobs Mod:
- Some of the new weapons include the obsidian Short sword, a sword made of obsidian that does +9 attack damage; the Pink Sword, made using pink gems, which are one of the new items
- The Gravity Staff, which deals +5 attack damage but has a special ability that launches mobs straight up into the air, killing them in about one hit.
- The mod also adds in a huge range of biomes, creatures, blocks, items and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Multiple Mobs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Multiple Mobs Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Multiple Mobs Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!